The investment in establishing an automatic data collection system (AMR) using data transmission technologies via PLC / RF / GPRS / 3G is the optimal solution in monitoring metering systems. However, it comes with relatively large sources of initial investment and maintenance costs.
A saving solution is the use of devices that support data collection sell handmade using devices capable of communicating with electronic meters through environment RF data while communicating with the device Smartphone via Bluetooth communication (Bluetooth communication standard, which is included by default in all smartphone devices).
IFC develops an electronic meter data collection application installed on smartphones, users download applications on the Google Store, install on smartphones and use electronic data collection and synchronization. Results of reading about server system.
- RF frequency: 408,925 MHz 50kHz bandwidth
- Synchronize data to the server via 3G / 4G data network of mobile service providers in Vietnam
- Software is integrated with many types of electronic meter protocols. Data of meter can be collected for multiple meter types in the same substation
- Average success rate of data collection: 98%
- Database management system: Oracle 11G, 12C
- Database backup mechanism: Oracle Data Guard
The main function of the system
- Updating reading software from Google app store is simple and convenient
- Compatible with smartphones running Android and IOS
- Meter data collected: Instantaneous power index, voltage, current, power. Daily latching power index (for some types of meters with latching function by day)
- Application system software with output calculation function
- Alarm function of meter events, operation warning about over voltage, abnormal index.
- The application software system is modularized, easy to expand, upgrade without affecting the system architecture.
- Standard intranet and Ethernet, support TCP / IP protocol
- Friendly robot interface based on Microsoft Windows, easy to exploit data and operate
- Ready to communicate with other data systems (MDMS, CMIS, OMS …) according to IEC-61970 / IEC-61968 (CIM)
- Customers are supported to develop new features in accordance with business operation management requirements.
- Warranty service, maintenance and technical support 24/7