This solution uses GPRS / 3G modems that communicate with electronic meters via RS232 / RS485 serial communication port. The communication connection between the modem and the management server system is made on the TCP / IP transmission channel created by the data service ( GPRS / 3G) of the mobile service provider.
Appropriate solutions for meter data collection electronics 3 phase 3 customer tariffs specialized stations, public stations, metering delivery, factory electricity, … .
Modem in the system operates in the following modes:
Push Mode (Data Push): Modem actively collects electronic meter data according to the programmed frequency, stored in memory and sends data to the server. In this case, the GPRS / 3G Modem considers the electronic meter as a managed object.
Pull mode: The modem connects to the HES server system, creating a smooth data transmission channel between the electronic meter and the data reader server. At this time, the modem simply acts as a device to create a “pipe” to transmit data between the meter and the HES server. Data reading is done by electronic meter reading program on HES server.
- Transfer data to the server via 2G / 3G / 4G data network of mobile service providers in Vietnam
- Each modem manages and collects data for an electronic meter (Single mode). In some cases, a modem connects and reads data for multiple electronic meters connected in serial communication (Multidrop).
- Integrated system of many electronic meter protocols: IEC 62056 -21 / DLMS / DLT (China)
- Collecting data of all types of meters on Vietnam’s electricity grid
- Default data collection frequency: 30 minutes / time. Can be customized.
- Average success rate of data collection: 98%
- Database management system: Oracle 11G, 12C
- Database backup mechanism: Oracle Data Guard
The main function of the system
Data collected by meter :
- Instantaneous operation parameters: U, I, P, C osφ phases A, B, C and total.
- Instantaneous power index 3 rates and the total price according to the delivery direction. Reactive power index of total forwarder.
- Load chart (Loadprofile)
- Key latching power indicator.
- Countdown events
- OTA function to update firmware and configure Modem remotely via TCP / IP
- Output calculation function
- Power failure warning function
- Warning function of over voltage, over current, phase imbalance
- Meter event warning function
- Alarm time difference function meter.
- Support remote time synchronization.
- Reports serving the monitoring, operation and handling of errors.
- Software is modularized, easy to expand, upgrade without affecting the system architecture.
- Standard intranet and Ethernet, support TCP / IP protocol
- Friendly robot interface based on Microsoft Windows, easy to exploit data and operate
- Ready to communicate with other data systems (MDMS, CMIS, OMS …) according to IEC-61970 / IEC-61968 (CIM)
- Customers are supported to develop new features in accordance with business operation management requirements.
- Warranty service, maintenance and technical support 24/7